Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Stuffs @ Quixotic Trance


Weeehaww new stuff! I dont have a lot of time to write today, but I thought I would post the new stuff I made! Safety Punk Belts! Whohooo more punkish gadgets! For both men and women these belts have a steampunk feel to them, with safety pins made as chains, a battery pack with actual working lights on the back! A rusted metal belt and blackened metal belt are included in each package. Belts are mod/no copy/transfer! Oh and I even made the little excess strap piece on the front as a flexi! Each of the round pieces on the back are lights, touch each once to turn them on, and touch them again to turn them off. Mmmmm yummy punk stuff, I cant get enough of it! The top and gloves I am wearing in the ad are from BareRose, pants are one of my creations, shoes and hair are from Old Gravy, and the arm bands can also be found at my store.
In the men's ad, the pants, shirt, and arm bands are available at my store, shoes can be found at Heart's Desire, and hair at BareRose.
I also have out the Uncle Sam complete avatar for the 4th of July, as well as a new emote sprayer designed with only 4th of July emotes that shoot out of either an Uncle Sam hat, or a firecracker that you hold in your hand. Stop on by the store and check these out, and please keep checking the blog and store, I am in the process of making a new 4th of July avatar for the ladies this year! Last year I made the Uncle Sam, which started as a custom job for someone and was short on time and didnt get to make anything for the ladies, but this year I am already working to make a complete avatar for the ladies for the 4th! The emote water bottle, and 4th of July emote sprayer are both transfer, so you can get them for your friends, and pass around the fun! They work by HUD, it's as easy as clicking an emote picture, someone's name, and POOF the fun begins! Oh I put in a pic of the 4th of July Emote shooter..hehe I cant get enough gadgets in SL!
Thanks all for viewing! <3 Xaria

No comments: