Friday, May 18, 2007

Losing Account Info is teh sux0rz!

Howdy howdy ppl! Ok, why haven't I posted since Feb you ask? Welllll I kinda forgot my account info, and yeah I sux0rz. LOL I told you all from my first post that this would be an experiment to see if I could keep up with it at all. Let me fill you in on a few things about me...I check my email um maybe once a week, I never check my answering machine, sometimes I check the voice mail on my cell phone, oh boy I'm a mess. LOL I do though, check skype, and my SL notecards, and IM's daily. I guess I've been pretty lazy ever since instant messaging came along...that's my excuse. I've never been a "letter writer" type of person, but hey I'll talk to you in IM or voice all day long. So my deepest apologies for not posting for months.
Let's see new stuff that is going on...hmmm..OH! We had a HUGE 12 hr sim party at Urbane, and yes I stayed for the ENTIRE event! HOOoooooooo! I met so many awesome ppl during that 12 hour span, everyone was so great, and I only had to deal with one griefer! I'd say that's a pretty successful event! Special thanks to all the DJ's who performed for us, it was so much more than I thought it would be. DoubleDown kept the party going smoothly all 12 hrs, while the rest of us lost ourselves in the electronica music. It is such a small world, one of the DJ's, DJ Nitron is actually from my area! Being from a small town in MO this meant a lot to me. Much love to all the DJ's and thank you all for helping us celebrate our one year anniversary on Urbane!
After a day/night of complete partying the managers at Urbane decided to completely remodel our event area now named "The Backwoods & Spheremid". The Backwoods is a huge nature/park/woodsy type area set aside for dj'd events, sitting around chatting, hiking, taking in some awesome scenery, hanging out with that special someone, ToobSoccer and much more! DoteDote Edison, and Nogard Codesmith have put the new ToobSoccer pool together in the pond located in the woods. Hopefully real soon we will get some teams, and games going! The rest of the Backwoods has small camping sites, a big event area, and a new game that Nogard has been working on for a few weeks now...Fishing!! Look for this in your event list soon! Nog is a great game builder, he had just finished Zorb, before starting the Fishing game. Zorb is really exciting and you can come out and play it anytime at Urbane! Now, I'm sure you are thinking what the crap is "The Spheremid"? Well if you tp into the Backwoods you will see a teleporter that will take you 500M up into the clouds to our new gaming area we call "The Spheremid". Nogard is the genius behind this awesome build and teleport system. Each colored stick on the center pole, takes you higher and high up through the Spheremid. Keep your eye out events are coming soon! We are all juggling RL, our SL businesses, and trying to keep an event area and island running, it's a job but we are slowly getting there! If you are reading this and are interesting in hosting or dj'n for us, feel free to contact me anytime, we would be glad to meet and talk with you. :)
Well, I think it's time I finally log in. Thanks for listening, hopefully it wont be 4 months before I post again! Keep smiling everyone!
P.S. I'm totally addicted to the song "Grace Kelly" by Mika - the guy sounds just like Freddie Mercury of Queen, I cant get over it! It's a quirky song, just get it, yell at me later for becoming addicted to it too. LOL

No comments: