Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blog Blog Blog All We Ever Do Is Blog!

Greetings Everyone! ^_^ So, I have noticed that everyone is doing this blog thing now, and thought I would get in on some of this action. I'm not sure yet if I will be able to keep up with this, but hey it's worth a shot.
So a little about my life in SL. I came to SL over a year ago, and ever since I haven't been sure if I still have my RL. Oh, let me put in this warning now...I am a habitual "lol" typer, most of the time I am in great spirits and usually laughing about something, or finding something humorous, so dont be alarmed if you see "lol" about every other line. LOL Okies, back to SL. Let's see here, I have a store named "Quixotic Trance" located on the island of Urbane (my home), full of unique and funky items for people with a cyberpunk/punk/goth/casual type flare about them. I have everything from clothing, hair, belts, shoes, piercings, and other items you wont find anywhere in SL. I have just recently put out some new Valentine outfits and accessories! yay! I try to put out new things every one to two weeks as my time permits, so always be on the look out for new things.
Hmmm let's see, oh, things I like to do in SL. My first love in SL was hosting, I started out in SL by hosting events and DJ'n. If you dont find me at my store you can almost always find me on "The Lot" in Urbane. It's our little relaxation spot we go to when we just want to be crazy and let go. I also love to DJ, so if you ever stop in at Urbane, you will more than likely hear me over the airwaves. My first rl love has always been music. I love ToobLife Soccer or "toobz" as I like to call it. We have been trying for months now to get that off the ground, hopefully we will get it underway soon! Most of the time I am either working, shopping, gaming, or just hangin around being crazy with my friends, or are they crazy because of me? Meh, well either way we still all have a great time! LOL
Well ug, I've stayed up way to late once again, so I will wrap up this first post. I know it's corny, but hey isn't everything when you first start it? hehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOT Bloggage!

(yes everythign is -age lately)

Damn now I relly have to get my site going...

Figgy said...

Yes you make us crazy cause believe me... I never would act that way if it wasn't for your bad influence!

:p

Ahh-lives
Saaa-faye
Bah-rel